PROTOTYPE 1 – Work Continued…

The next step I took was to experiment with some colors for the animation.  In class it was pointed out to me that the colors and tone did not feel adult enough, and that the audience for this animation could be children as well as adults.  I realized that it is not just the quality of the content that has to be adult oriented but also the aesthetics of the visuals to compliment the ideas within the animation.  I also might need to change the text of the animation.  It is a little whimsical and even though this is an animated PSA, the underlying issue is more serious than this font conveys.

By next week, i will have this animation completed for user testing…


~ by pchief8675 on 10/06/2008.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: